Our CBD Based client is a well known Perth entity, they are now seeking a Project Manager to Assist them in their ever expanding IT project space.
You will be required to manage small scopes of work within a broader project / program under the direction of senior project staff. You role will include managing scopes of work with agreed time and cost parameters ability to work autonomously and ability to seek direction as required.
Duties will include:
* Define and agree project plans and ensure continuity of resources.
* Implement strong project governance; including regular status reporting, and attending regular project meetings..
* Delivering project outcomes and value to customers.
* Deliver projects on time and within budget.
* Experience working as a Project Manager in the IT project space, in any industry
* Exceptional stakeholder management skills
* Ability to liase with multiple teams and manage multiple small projects concurrently
If you are available for a new opportunity and are looking to advance your Project Management career, please "Apply Now", job ref 213683