Title- Test Manager - Applications - Government
Duration - 6 months' rolling contract
Rate- $650- 750/day maximum.
Hours - 8 hours/day and 5 days a week
Location - Sydney - Redfern
- A minimum of 3- 5 years of experience as a Test Manager or Test Lead in both government and private sector.
- Experience and ability to develop and deliver applications testing services within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Develop detailed test plans and test cases from business process models and systems designs and providing status reporting against test plans for stakeholders.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
- Ability to lead a team and ensure timely and effective delivery of outcomes for the business.
- Create test strategy and associated test plans
- Develop testing schedule based on the test strategy
- Communicate test schedule to the Project manager and agree on the appropriate level of detail.
- Assign testing responsibilities to appropriate group members
- Provide guidance and support to both testing team and projects team as required
- Track testing activities
- Document procedures and issues
- Communicate testing status, procedures, and issues to the project manager in a timely manner
- Ensure testing's core test methodology is followed & provide input to improvement methods
- Integrate the test plan into the overall delivery plan
- Implement testing methods and approaches into the project delivery and service delivery plans
- Coordination with the Testing's Performance and Usability groups to incorporate non-functional testing into the overall test strategy.
- Coordinate non-functional testing activities
- Develop and track budget for testing
- Manage a team of 4- 6 staff
- Manage and prepare test data
- Defect management activities
- Change management activities