Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Test Lead (Multiple)
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with an extension term of 12 months for a total of 24 months, located at our client's office in ACT.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Work within the Indigo program and will assist the team to deliver positive outcomes for the program
- Work within multiple development teams to understand the scope of product releases and work with the team to develop acceptance criteria based on business objectives, functional requirements, and service level requirements.
- Develop test plans, test scenarios and/or test scripts for a specific release
- Undertake testing activities including functional, integration and regression testing for each release cycle.
- Report and track the resolution of issues as they are found in testing.
- Assist with issue triaging
- Develop test reports
- Foster a positive workplace culture.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 5+ years dedicated testing experience and 3+ years leadership experience
- Relevant qualifications and / or industry certification.
- Strong Communication, Leadership and Stakeholder skills.
- Prior experience using tools such as Microsoft Test Manager, Jira and Azure DevOps.
- Strong experience with Backend API testing / interface: REST, JSON, XML.
- Strong experience with standalone .net applications and websites.
- Strong SQL querying ability
- Proven experience of working in an Agile team
It is desirable if you have:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science (or other relevant discipline)
- Automation skills are highly desirable
- Strong programming knowledge
- A willingness to undergo security vetting at the Negative Vetting NV1 level.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with Baseline security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: # 259402
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.