Network / End user computing end to end projects
Hybrid working arrangements
Initial 6 Month contract
Technical Project coordinator to manage end to end projects in End user computing and network installations
- Undertake service design and transition activities to ensure new and changed services meet established requirements in terms of robustness and supportability
- Work collaboratively with project managers and project resources throughout the project lifecycle to provide input to service design and architectural principals and to ensure that operational requirements and processes are developed to support ongoing operations.
- Ensure that project artefacts, frameworks, and processes are developed, delivered, and fit for purpose to support the ongoing operation of new services and technology within the Branch. Role Description Senior Project Officer 2 OFFICIAL
- Assist with the review of service transition management reporting and ensure insights are generated to identify adjustments or improvements required to the process, and proactively respond to service transition delivery issues.
- Work collaboratively with support and operational teams in the delivery of enhancements to existing solutions or services and to ensure that operational changes and requirements are captured and enacted at the time of transition to achieve high-quality outcomes for customers and stakeholders.
- Assist with the execution of the service transition management processes across IT services and projects, coordinate approvals and monitor transitions processes through all stages of the transition lifecycle.
- Proactively identify potential service transition project risks and escalate accordingly and participate in the development of service transmission risk management plans, controls, and performance of risk mitigation
- Model collegiate and collaborative behaviours to achieve the greater good for the community, celebrate a diverse workforce, create an environment where people can innovate and thrive, and support people's wellbeing strategies
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.