Our client is a fast growth disruptor in a $30b+ technology industry, providing technology services to residential and small business customers across Australia. Having recently bought and amalgamated numerous boutique companies, they are looking to hire a Network Team Lead. Their world class Network is designed and scaled to deliver ultra-reliable, high throughput, flexible network services, with industry leading delivery times. The key responsibility as the Network Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team to build, maintain and operate of the global network
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Developing effective relationships with all key stakeholders, including other team members of the Network Engineering Team, Network Operations Centre, and broader operations team.
- Collaborating and leading a team to effectively design, maintain and operate the network and continually improving the network and its associated products and services.
- Approving, developing and coordinating technical specifications
- Reporting on progress of tasks related to the Network
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in MPLS and BGP
- Experience as a Team Leader; Understanding performance, performance management/enhancement, setting goals
- Experience in a Broadband Network is desirable
- Understanding of fibre networks; having operated over the top of dark fibre networks and troubleshooted
- MPLS-TE and SR are desirable
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining up-to-date knowledge of emerging technology and associated trends.
- Must be a PR or Citizen of Australia, preferably based in Sydney.
This is an opportunity to work within a highly engaged, motivated leadership team who are passionate about building a better Telco for Australians.
The hiring of this role is being led by Recruitment Practice Lead Dan Gordon & Lead Recruiter Sarah Kissane. Dan & Sarah share more than 40 years IT recruitment experience, recruiting executive positions together for more than 15 years. Dan is a certified CSM and CPO, and Sarah built and led her own successful technology recruitment company. To find out more about this opportunity, please 'Apply Now' or call Dan on 0401 912 645 or Sarah on 0410 863 499. Job#258954
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.