- 12 months fixed term contract with a reputed client
- Based in West Perth with a hybrid work culture
- Skills: Design scalable, reliable, and secure IT infrastructure both on-premises and in the cloud
About the company:
Our client is a leading automotive cooperative and is looking for a Systems Engineer for a 12-month fixed-term position.
- Design scalable, reliable, and secure IT infrastructure both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Lead the implementation of complex systems, servers, storage solutions, and networking components.
- Design and implement disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Monitor system performance and proactively identify and resolve bottlenecks or issues.
- Integrate automation workflows for deployment, provisioning, and scaling of resources.
- Provide technical guidance to junior team members and share best practices.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including software developers, network engineers, and security experts.
- Experience with VMWare (vCenter, ESXi, Horizon) and Microsoft (Server, SQL, AD/DHCP/DNS, O365, Azure AD, Intune, Defender).
- Automation skills using PowerShell, Python, or any desirable scripting language.
- Experience in the design and administration of the core Azure services.
- Have analytical and structured approach to problem-solving and the ability to work independently.
If you are interested and possess the required skills, we encourage you to apply now via the link below.
Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference:258821)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.