About the company
A leading Australian Technology and Consulting company that is rapidly growing globally and who works with serval of the top technology companies
About the role
As the ERP System Support Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting their ERP environment which is workday and a few other smaller cloud based systems.
You will be involved in analysis, planning and managing the releases and upgrades, and will work with business and functional areas to identify areas of improvement and lead the implementation of solutions. You will work across the modules of Financial Management, HCM/HR, Expenses, Time Tracking, Project management and Applicant tracking system.
- Provide support to Workday and other ERPs
- Work on projects with business SME's and Global Engineering, for project managing enhancements, testing and releases for the ERP environment.
- Monitor and maintain ERP environment security.
- Manage software releases and system upgrades and patches.
- Maintain business analysis and business process records.
- Ensure consistent training and knowledge sharing of ERP environment.
You will need to demonstrate:
- 3-5 years experience in managing an ERP environment as Systems Support Analyst or ERP Systems Analyst
- Have worked in a medium sized enterprise
- Experience in enterprise resource planning (ERP) environments- Workday (ERP) and iCIMS (Applicant tracking system) preferred.
- Release management experience in an ERP environment
- Project delivery, business analysis, process mapping and business engagement experience
- Experience in long term planning for ERP system administration and maintenance, ensuring that necessary changes and enhancements are done proactively not reactively
- Ability to establish productive relationships with a wide range of business stakeholders.
- Experience in working in global organisations with a widely-dispersed workforce
- Exceptional service ethic with a passion for supporting internal client requests and requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Can clearly articulate and document business requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver requirements within given timeframes.
Please APPLY NOW outlining your experience to Vanessa Knispel