Our client, a Government Business Enterprise is seeking an experienced Salesforce (SF) Functional Consultant to join their team for an initial 10 month contract.
The SF Functional Consultant will be supporting the organisations Customer Service Transformation Program.
- Support engineering leads, technical leads, and program business analyst to help refine solutions
- Gather, analyse, and interpret requirements from organisations stakeholders
- Work with solution architect and technical architect to define solutions and document user stories for the developers
- Be responsible for overall functional implementation and usability of systems
- Liaise between technical and non-technical staff to ensure all deliverables meet the business needs and standards
- Perform system configuration such as reports and dashboards when required
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a Business analysis or functional consultant role delivering Salesforce projects for large sized or complex organisations
- Skilled with technologies such as, Salesforce, Miro, Visio, Jira, Confluence
- Strong ability to understand stakeholder needs, pain points and facilitate deep discussions
- Expert presentation and communication skills to both create and deliver quality presentations
- Experience in hybrid Agile delivery life cycles, with the ability to structure requirements
- Ability to tailor communication to multiple audiences with different skill levels
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 0380807265 quoting reference 260545.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.