Our Federal Government Client is looking for a highly effective Service Delivery Lead.
This role requires a passionate, adaptable individual who is adept at building great working relationships with different stakeholders whilst getting multiple projects over the line. The Service Delivery Lead will work with multi-disciplinary teams consisting of over 120 digital and technology professionals delivering fit for purpose and innovative solutions that contribute to the wider modernisation of export systems that enable the digital services.
The individual filling this role will be responsible for the success of software and product delivery, sustainment, focusing on client relationship, program delivery, resourcing, reporting and overall program health.
Ideal candidates will have a client focused 'can-do' attitude and a strong focus on solutions rather than problems. Candidates will have experience managing large complex programs and project using agile techniques and delivery methods, that combine multiple technology disciplines to deliver business outcome faster. Candidates should enjoy interacting with clients in settings ranging from planning to delivery and maintenance. The role is responsible for working directly with various product teams to continually assess, improve-on and modernise our multi product customer facing applications, platform infrastructure, security, performance, tools & process strategy, and implementation. The program seeks to provide direct input into assistance and guidance in the improvement of rapid software development, deployments, scalability, visibility, reliability, resilience, incident management and cost effectiveness. This role collaborates heavily with product owners, delivery managers, technical leads and architecture functions.
- Leads, manages and coordinates with a high-level of professional expertise and fostering an environment of building capability. Uses own expertise to deliver both high level and detailed outcomes and/or leveraging others to ensure delivery as required. Proven record of self-resilience in the face of adversity or uncertainty and with proven success architecting program transformation.
- A strong understanding of the evolving digital world and the application of emerging technology and innovations, to drive maximum strategic alignment to support the successful delivery of the program in a SAFe agile environment.
- Strong people leadership skills, including an ability to develop high performing teams that work collaboratively with peers, influence change and drive customer value. Contributes at both an operational and strategic level to the program.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing technology vendor partners, including product strategy and road-mapping, release management, upgrades, and ongoing support.
- Demonstrated ability to work within the Australian Public Service framework.
The role has an initial 12-Month contract with a possible 6-Month extension option. It is the Client's preference is for the services to be provided on-site at their Canberra office location, however in office and working from home arrangements can be discussed.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Maria Lastierre on 02 6245 1717 quoting Job Reference: # 259044
The closing date for this role is on Wednesday, 15 November, 2023.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.