We are closely working with one of our corporate clients who is seeking an experienced Senior Workday Business Analyst to join on a long-term contract.
About the role:
This specific role will support the implementation of a strategic project to implement an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, the specific requirements for this role include experience with:
- Implementing ERP system(s) (ideally Workday or Oracle), and deep business understanding of ERP domains, particularly in the Human Resources modules
- Configuring functions and workflow to facilitate ERP integration with other applications
For this role, you will need strong experience in the following
- Extensive project experience performing business analysis responsibilities.
- Demonstrated project experience in the financial services industry.
- Proven ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including executives, managers, SMEs, outsourced partners and consultants.
- Working knowledge of contemporary business analysis methodologies, practices, techniques and tools.
- Practical understanding of project delivery lifecycles, methodologies and governance practices.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Avani Patel on (03) 8080 7264 quoting reference #260566
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.