Peoplebank are recruiting for an IT Network and Systems Engineer to work as the sole IT resource, working onsite for a small, fun and dynamic workplace, based just outside the Adelaide CBD!
This role will be a contract role initially to the 30th June 2024, starting ASAP.
As you will be the sole IT person, you must be a confident, skilled IT professional, with excellent problem solving skills!
- Manage the IT systems including Servers, SAN, switches, routers, firewalls, telephony system, and printers.
- Manage the service level agreement (SLA's) with 3rd party IT service providers (e.g. the IT Helpdesk is outsourced).
- Support effective IT governance via the management of software licence registers, support agreements, business continuity planning and disaster recovery actions.
- Review the security posture of IT systems to manage cyber-security risks.
- Perform and monitor backups of IT systems.
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience, ideally where you have worked in a small IT team providing a range of IT support
- Broad knowledge of IT networks and network security
- Experienced with Cisco networking equipment including: Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Wireless LAN systems and Call Manager telephony system
- Microsoft Windows Server skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and verbal and written communication skills.
- Desirable: O365, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive
This is an URGENT role, and our client is looking for someone to start in the next 1-2 weeks.
So don't delay and APPLY NOW!!