ICT - Senior Functional Analyst
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Brisbane QLD
Hybrid working arrangements.
Our local government client is seeking a ERP Finance business analyst to assist the Principle Finance Specialist in delivering end-to-end ERP functional capability aligned to the ERP Platform Finance Value Stream. Responsible for ensuring the support function works within KPI's and providing Business analytics and SAP knowledge to enable small change to the current platform. This role will focus on business partnership, ERP architecture, functional delivery and support services.
- Highly developed verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, coupled with adeptness in presentations, facilitation, influencing and negotiation.
- SAP functional consulting experience working in SAP ECC and S/4 HANA (AWM)
- Extensive involvement in steering end-to-end SAP project implementations, within process-driven settings, in the capacity of finance functional consultant or lead.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a business function related to the finance value stream.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience and industry training and certifications in SAP finance module functional analysis and configuration.
- SAP Treasury and / or Funds Management experience
Applications Close: Friday 1st December 2023
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Prince on 07 3291 5406 or Alex Costi on 07 3291 5402 quoting reference 259313.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.