Peoplebank are recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst (HR Systems) to work on a permanent basis for their private sector client, based in Adelaide.
This is a newly created position, and the first 12-18 months will see you work on a large and complex HR Systems implementation project.
As such, it is essential that you have prior experience working on large, complex HR systems implementation projects (e.g. SAP SuccessFactors, Cornerstone, Workday, Oracle HCM etc.)
- Primarily responsible for the foundational work leading to the commencement of a global HRIS implementation in addition to ongoing involvement throughout the implementation and post-go-live support.
- Utilise strong analytical skills and HR process knowledge to evaluate system performance, identify challenges, and propose effective solutions to enhance overall functionality.
- The role is responsible for understanding and documenting critical business process and information requirements and leveraging external partners to translate these requirements into sufficient detail to enable implementation of an agile and cohesive HR information system.
- During the implementation project, this role will be fundamental to the design, testing and go-live support of each module and will assist the Change Manager in the development and delivery of technical change artefacts including Quick Reference Guides and other end-user support.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst, or in a HR Systems role
- Proven experience working across large HR transformation projects (SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle etc.)
- Demonstrated experience of HR principles, integrating them into HR processes and systems.
- Knowledge and experience from both an HRIS, as well as a HR function process, perspective
- Prior experience with testing and implementing HR systems.
- Keen eye for process improvement and system enhancements.
- Ability to act as liaison between HR and IT
This is a rare opportunity, for a talented Senior Business Analyst, to secure a permanent, on-going role with an employer of choice, based in South Australia.
Please APPLY NOW with your updated CV, or you can contact Jerry Belialba on 08 8112 7406 for a confidential conversation about the role and how your skills and experience might be a great fit!