Our client, an Iconic Australian Enterprise is seeking a skilled and motivated Business Analyst to join their team. As a Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in the 18-month program, starting with a 6-month engagement for the L2 Evaluate Phase.
The ideal candidate will possess expertise in Data Analytics/Engineering, Data Tools, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Your primary responsibilities will include writing the Business Requirements Specification (BRS), leading requirement gathering sessions, and contributing to the definition/documentation process.
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Business Analyst with proven experience in Data Analytics/Engineering and proficiency in Data Tools.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and its associated tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with diverse stakeholders.
- Previous experience in writing Business Requirements Specifications (BRS) is highly desirable.
If you are a skilled Business Analyst with a passion for Data Analytics and Engineering, and you are excited about contributing to a transformative 18-month program, we would love to hear from you. For more info, please call Sumi on 03 8080 7257. Job ref #259415
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.