Role - Senior Business Analyst
Initial contract until June'24
Brisbane CBD based
About the role
Seeking a Senior Business Analyst to work in a new case management system implementation project for a state govt client based in Brisbane CBD. Experience in Dynamics 365 CRM / ERP is mandatory for this role.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience working with Dynamics 365 CRM / ERP
- Experience managing Agile business requirements analysis activities, driving backlog refinements
- Proven experience in requirements gathering, modelling and stakeholder management
- Ability to define features and User Stories and other notations such as UML and BPMN
- Must have experience in complex agile program/project environment working with Product Managers, Product Owners and Delivery Teams
✔️ we are an award-winning recruitment agency
✔️ our team are IT and digital specialists
✔️ we are dedicated to candidate satisfaction (please read our Google Review)
✔️ No hidden charges ( administration fee / payroll processing fee)
✔️ you will be assigned an Account Manager who will work with your personal needs
✔️ we have a range of user-friendly services to ensure your ongoing support
✔️ we offer a range of contracting options to best suit your person needs and circumstances
✔️ We operate on a standard national weekly pay cycle to ensure you are paid the right amount, on-time, every time
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3291 5408 or Carrie Watts on 07 3291 5404 quoting reference 257638
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.