Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst.
This is a long-term contract role (12 months with 2 x 6-month extensions) located in the ACT, NSW, or QLD. Flexible and remote working options are available in accordance with the Australian Digital Health Agency's Flexible Work Arrangements Policy. Some on-site attendance will also be required, in line with operational needs.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Conduct conformance assessments and verify test evidence
- Produce documentation, plans, and reports
- Facilitate and lead engagement between technical and non-technical teams
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Demonstrated compliance/alignment with the Statement of Requirement
- Relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- Relevant skills, knowledge and education/qualifications
- Ability to work across multiple, concurrent project and business-as-usual work programs across Conformance and Assurance service design and service delivery
- Excellent risk management and identification skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
It is desirable if you have:
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology, computer science or other related fields
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens.
The closing date for this role is on 14 November 2023, Tuesday.
Expression of Interest for other Senior Business Analyst roles will remain open until 30 November 2023.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.