Role - SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant/ Architect
Brisbane CBD location
Flexible work arrangements
Competitive daily rate , Until Feb'25 + possible extensions
About the role
Our client seeks a SAP PM Functional Architect with extensive experience in SAP Asset Management (AM)and Plant Maintenance (PM), preferably within the mining sector. The role entails identifying and articulating business requirements, as well as preparing technical design documents and relevant solution architecture
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in SAP PM & AM as solutions architect/ consultant
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements, scope initiatives and document business requirements
- Demonstrated experience in developing solution architecture and technical design documentation
- Self-starter, problem solver, excellent communication, and presentation skills
- Experience working within global consulting companies or within mining sector will be highly regarded
For more information , please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3291 5408 quoting reference 260136.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.