About the Company
The client is an independent statutory agency. The candidate must be an Australian citizen with the ability to obtain security clearance.
We are seeking a highly skilled and energetic Technical Business Analyst to join the OCIO. You will provide business analysis, design, and agile collaboration skills to configure Salesforce solutions
- Assess business objectives, formulating solution options, and driving stakeholder support.
- Quickly connect business requirements particularly for Digital channels with the functional capabilities of the Salesforce application
- Be part of agile delivery, capturing functional requirements, converting them to Epics and User stories.
- Lead (or play a key delivery role) in application solution design efforts.
- Work collaboratively with various technical and business stakeholders to form a fit for purpose solution in the digital channels, leveraging a strong working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Minimum 3 years working as a Salesforce Functional Consultant or Senior Business Analyst with experience working in the digital portal or app channel.
- Business Process mapping background for B2C & B2B Service processes ideally in disability and health care sector.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating workshops with senior and multidisciplinary stakeholders.
- Demonstrated systems delivery experience working in multi-disciplinary teams in Agile and similar methods to co-ordinate and assure systems delivery outcomes.
- Experience working with external parties on complex integrations.
- Great facilitation and communication skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce Health Cloud, Service Cloud & Communities
- Demonstrated experience in ability to configure Salesforce Service, community cloud and Insurance industries (Vlocity) product as per business requirements including Proof concepts, Prototyping.
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of a complex solution and prior knowledge and experience of complex government and or government-based insurance schemes
- Comfortable with new ways of thinking about accessibility and enthusiastic about accessible design & development will be highly regarded
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Arriane at email@example.com or call 02-4016-8251 and quote job #260054
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.