Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Product Owner for the Indigo Program.
This is a long-term contract role with an initial contract duration until 30 June 2024, with a possible extension of 12 months, subject to approval, located at our client's offices in ACT, QLD, or VIC, with flexibility for remote work arrangements.
As the selected candidate, you will:
* Act as the product Subject Matter Expert for the duration of the Project
* Support and coach other Subject Matter Experts seconded from the business areas in Product Management skills
* Design the solution components in line with scope and associated parameters ensuring the design is fit for purpose at each stage
* Collaborate with the appropriate vendor resources to support best practice design of solutions that is AEC fit for purpose
* Liaise with Program Design Lead roles taking into account overall design direction where needed
* Liaise with associated Technical Project Lead to ensure design requirements are being met and understood
* Facilitate internal AEC stakeholder engagement related to design of system components
* Collaborate with Organisational Change Managers to ensure alignment
* Support for UAT execution requirements as needed
* Identify of risks and issues providing support for mitigation where needed
* Significant experience in product development in supervisory capacity in a Product Owner or Product Manager position
* Strong networking skills and an ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
* Previous vendor management and engagement experience
* Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst responding to stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
* Analytical abilities with the ability to obtain accurate conclusions and apply innovative initiatives while contributing to strategic objectives
* Ability to manage client/business expectations while achieving outcomes
* Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters.
* Relevant tertiary qualifications in a related field
* Knowledge of, or ability to, quickly gain knowledge of Australian electoral law and practice.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain and maintain minimum Baseline AGSVA Clearance.
The application for this role is due on Wednesday, 14 February 2024.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: # 260264
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position."
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.