About the role
Seeking Principal Business Analyst for key our key Health Government Department. Apply Now!
- Analyse business, user, and system variations in current processes and practices resulting from the program, using approved tools and methods.
- Produce top-notch documentation, offer guidance on new processes to minimize disruptions, and maximize solution acceptance across local and enterprise business operations resulting from the program.
- Supervise research and suggest changes to local business rules and procedures for the efficient operation of the assigned area of responsibility.
Skills and experience
- Having experience with SAP payroll in a complex 24x7 environment would be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated expertise in researching, analyzing, and documenting business requirements, as well as preparing software requirement specifications using the Use Case methodology.
- Demonstrated capability to recognize critical issues, conduct research and analysis, and formulate and document solutions.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Alan Kocjman on 07 3291 5401 quoting reference #259168.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.