- 6 months contract with a government client
- Location: Based in SOR, immediate start
- Skills: Responsible for Project management, Governance, Policies, Processes
Our client is looking for a PMO Manager who can support the development, implementation, and operation of the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Lead and manage Project Management Office (PMO) while ensuring integration between PMO and project teams.
- Develop supportive relationships with stakeholders and improve collaborative development and project results.
- Be Responsible for the development of project management, governance, policies, processes, standards, training, and reporting.
- Establish the quality management strategy for project management.
- Build and maintain relationships with other business areas, programs, and projects within the organisation.
- Experience in the development and implementation of program/project management frameworks, governance, policy, processes, systems and procedures.
- Highly developed interpersonal / communication skills in engaging stakeholders, mentoring, reporting, negotiation, and project/program documentation.
- Experience in establishing performance measures and governance reporting on projects and programs.
If you have the experience we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job Reference:258915)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.