Our Federal Government Client is looking for a Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager/SME.
This role is on an initial contract of 12 months with two (2) possible extension terms of 12 months. The Client prefers the resource to be capable of working in their office located in Canberra. Flexible working arrangements may be considered on a case-by-case basis i.e. (3 days in office + 2 days from home).
Job specific role description:
Our Client has a requirement for a labour-hire resource to fill the role of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager / SME to deliver the uplift and modernisation of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager services. The successful candidate must be able to satisfy the following role specific requirements:
- SCCM infrastructure administration including SCCM quarterly updates.
- Assist with managed OS deployments.
- Implement and manage patching strategies utilising Intune and SCCM.
- Deployment of security updates, patches, and hotfixes.
- Develop and implement patch and vulnerability remediation processes including package creation, testing and deployment.
- Ensure systems adhere to security and compliance standards.
- Experience in packaging, WSUS, active directory, group policies, server and workstation administration.
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex enterprise system hardware and software problems; interface with peer teams and vendors to coordinate solutions.
- Experience with SCOM to monitor, configure, deploy and manage IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2019.
- Demonstrated experience managing the risks and issues, as well as devising mitigation responses.
- High-level communication documentation skills.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with active AGSVA NV1 security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Maria Lastierre on 02 6245 1717 quoting Job Reference: # 260157
The closing date for this role is on Monday, 11 February, 2024.
Expression of interest for other Microsoft Endpoint Configuration roles will remain open until 8 March, 2024.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.