ICT Risk and Compliance Analyst
- Work on an enterprise level Government project
- Located 10 mins from Perth CBD
- Initial 6 months contract
About the company:
Our client is a prominent regulatory body overseeing economic and financial matters, ensuring fiscal responsibility, and shaping monetary policies on a national scale.
The role entails performing ICT risk assessments for new technology projects, processes, and third-party services, developing and maintaining ICT security and risk policies, standards, and processes, while also coordinating audits and promoting risk awareness within the organization.
- Perform ICT risk assessments for new technology projects, processes, and third-party services used by the Department.
- Develop and promote ICT security and risk awareness for the staff of the Department.
- Develop, maintain, and update ICT risk and security policies, standards, and processes.
- Maintain ICT risk register and undertake regular risk reporting to stakeholders.
- Coordinate external and internal audits.
- Working knowledge of risk assessment and management frameworks, processes, and tools.
- Experience with the development of cybersecurity policies, standards, and processes.
- Knowledge of ISO 31000, ISO 27001/2, NIST Cyber Security Framework, WA Cyber Security Policy, and ASD Essential 8.
- Knowledge of cloud-based technology solutions, such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, and Power BI reporting (advantageous).
How to apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link to be considered.
Contact: Irene Yam - (08) 9423 1416 - (Job reference: 259078)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.