- iOS Developer
- Port Macquarie
- 3 Months +
You will be passionate about providing our users with rich, interactive and engaging user experiences. Your days will be filled delivering next generation enterprise apps in a small, high performing team. You'll collaborate often with other developers to write the best code for the project and deliver amazing results that our users love.
We'll need you to hit the ground running and be experienced working in a continuous delivery high velocity Agile environment. You'll be a critical member of the transformations team developing enterprise iOS apps.
- Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code
- Enjoyment of sharing knowledge with teammates, and working collaboratively
- Maintain existing software applications through product enhancements, performance improvements, and increasing scalability
- At least five years' experience developing enterprise iOS applications within an agile environment
- Highly proficient in Swift, XCTest and XCUITest along with core frameworks such as UIKit, Location Services, MapKit, Core Data
- Experience with iOS open source technologies such as Realm DB, Alamofire and CocoaPods
- Experience consuming REST APIs and implementing data serialization/deserialization
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle in an agile environment
- Highly desirable knowledge of CI/CD workflow tools (e.g. Jira, BitBucket Pipelines and BudyBuild)