Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Business Analyst!
This is a long-term contract role until 30 Jun 2024 with the possibility of extension for up to 12 months, located in Canberra.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Gather requirements across business units, develop user stories, process models, and detailed requirements.
- Develop procurement documentation and participate in the procurement process.
- Work in a fast-paced environment on short-term projects to test solutions for the future of their ICT.
- Produce high-quality documentation for business cases and policy proposals.
- Manage stakeholders both internally and externally, including senior executives.
- Perform quality assurance across deliverables.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- At least two years' experience in Business Analysis.
It is desirable if you have proven experience in government environments a plus.
Apply now for immediate consideration - email Carissa Burgos on email@example.com quoting Job Reference: 260225.
The closing date for this role is on 6 February 2024 at 12:00 pm.
Expression of Interest for other Business Analyst roles will remain open until 20 February 2024.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.