About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Deployment Coordinator for an Iconic Australian Client.
About the role
The Deployment Coordinator will need to work closely with other project teams on the program to ensure there is alignment in planning and execution of both the business and technology related deployment activities. The role will be responsible for coordinating deployment activities and providing implementation best practice.
- Coordinate, build and maintain dashboard and data sets for reporting that support the deployment team and program stakeholders via Excel, SharePoint, PowerAutomate, and PowerBI
- Deliver successful deployment activities for the Client's Program, meeting timelines and within budget requirements.
- Successfully implement the deployment and implementation plans as required to assist with the Client's overall program success.
- Regular night sift work rostered from 5pm to 1am Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday as required
- Develop and leverage collaborative working relationships with all partners within the business, external vendors and customers to deliver the end to end deployment service.
- Maintain strategy plans and support documentation and ensures successful execution of business-related activities and coordination and alignment with required teams.
Skills and experience
- Data analysis skills with proven capability to collect, organise, and then produce data results for stakeholders.
- Proven experience in producing reports within Excel, SharePoint, PowerAutomate, PowerBI, MS Access
- Tertiary qualification in a Project Management or other data science related discipline
- 3+ years of program/portfolio/project deployment
- Excellent time management, coordination, and attention to detail
- Proven ability to execute successful implementation of projects within time, quality and budget constraints
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on (03) 80807263 quoting reference 259393.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.