Work for a brand that is instantly recognisable and one of Australia's largest Utility organisations. They offer a fantastic working environment where you will experience good work/life balance whilst working alongside some of the top technical talent in Sydney.
Reporting to the Portfolio Director, the Business Analyst will be a part of the Website Refresh project. The role will provide Business Analyst support to the Digital Channel/Branding team and work very closely with the business to document requirements.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5 + years in a similar role
- Strong UX/UI experience
- Experience and qualifications in user centred design
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline; or related industry qualification
- Demonstrated experience performing complex Business Analysis on projects in large organisations
- Working with business stakeholders to understand problem to be solved, provide advice and define solutions to meet business requirement
- Project / task management skills and experience
- Ability to negotiate and influence business stakeholders on requirements
- Ability to work both autonomously and also engage relevant stakeholders to agree and develop solutions
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to prioritise and manage time very effectively and efficiently hitting agreed timelines
This is a critical role for our client, please click 'apply now' and quote #259006.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.