Business Analyst - ICT Applications
Duration: ASAP to end of June 2024 (+ possible extensions)
Flexible work arrangement
Location: South Brisbane, QLD
Our Health Client is a recognised leader in paediatric healthcare, teaching and research. We are seeking a Business Analyst with a background in the health industry to assist current in-flight application projects (at various stages of delivery) or support exciting new upcoming projects.
The Business Analyst - ICT Applications role will provide business analysis support to a variety of ICT-related software application enhancement projects, whilst leading requirements analysis, documentation and system design activities.
- Support the ITS Project Manager to undertake a review of business processes, architectures, designs and project plans for the provision of business solutions for large and complex projects and programs of work.
- Capture and analyse 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' business process models.
- Contribute to the delivery of consolidated and improved business services through developing and applying skills in business analysis processes.
- Consult extensively with clients and stakeholders to clarify and document business requirements, make recommendations on the development of new systems, enhancements to existing systems, processes and other solutions to meet client needs.
- Lead the development, and/or documentation of application operational support model(s)
- Lead the development of high-quality and accurate documents and project artefacts.
- Ensure client expectations are communicated by providing input to recommendations, findings and a range of options to senior management.
- Contribute to stakeholder engagement, assessment and the development of a stakeholder matrix, and ongoing stakeholder management.
- Provide a support and mentoring role for other business analysts within the program/project(s).
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Business Analysis roles, or similar
- Relevant Business Analysis qualifications and methodologies (such as BABOK, Agile, PRINCE2, etc)
- Experience working with ICT hardware, commercial off the shelf and/or bespoke software applications desirable.
- Experience working within the healthcare industry would be highly regarded.
Applications Close: 9AM Monday 29th January 2024
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Luca Francis on 07 3291 5407 or
Alex Costi on 07 3291 5402 quoting reference 260135.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.