This is an opportunity to be responsible for Platform and DevOps Engineering, joining the team in an initial 6 month contract capacity.
You'll join an integral Victorian Government Agency, who take pride in fresh thinking and collaboration.
This role will allow for you to utilize your strong DevOps on Azure (preferred) or AWS skillset and experiences part of a purpose-driven team that strives to create a better future for all Victorians.
You will enjoy responsibility of;
- Delivering and supporting the DevOps and Automation Tool Set
- Working with technology engineers and developers to drive standards
- Orchestration and continuously uplifting capability and efficiencies
You will have demonstrated experience with;
- Microsoft PaaS services, preferability in the Data and Analytics space including (SQL, ADF, DataBricks)
- Azure DevOps, Azure Pipeline and CI/CD experience.
- Microsoft Azure data technologies: Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure Data Lake
These requirements are desirable;
- Certifications in Microsoft Azure (ADF, Analytics)
- Azure Certification AZ-400: Designing and Implementing DevOps Solutions
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop others in data engineers' practices.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to work with a rewarding, culture-driven organization where you'll make real impacts.
This role offers flexible working and is being recruited by Peoplebank by Masood Khan.
To find out more about this opportunity, please 'Apply Now' or call 02 9409 4713.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.