Our Global Consulting Client is seeking a Team Leader for SAP Materials Management/Procurement!
This is a contract role (initially until November 2024, with potential extensions), located in Canberra (preferred), Sydney, Melbourne, or Brisbane. Permanent employment may also be considered.
As the Team Leader, you will:
- Lead and manage a team of SAP Asset Management consultants, implementing efficient asset lifecycle management processes from acquisition to retirement.
- Provide expert guidance and support to team members on complex SAP A/R tasks and functionalities.
- Analyze client business requirements and design strategic improvements for the acquire-to-retire process within the SAP ecosystem.
- Foster a collaborative and productive team environment, promoting knowledge sharing and professional development.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure successful implementation of SAP solutions.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 5+ years of experience in SAP Asset Management, specifically the PM module, with in-depth knowledge of its acquire-to-retire functions.
- Proven leadership and people management skills, with experience leading and motivating teams to achieve challenging goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to identify and implement solutions to complex business challenges.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, adapting to changing priorities and deadlines.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be at least Permanent Residents with the ability to obtain a police check.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 6268 9778 quoting Job Reference: # 260064.
Expression of Interest for other SAP Team Leader roles will remain open until 15 February 2024.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position!
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.