Our client is an ASX 100 listed company one of Australia's largest gaming and entertainment groups.
They are currently seeking a Workforce Analyst to join their team in Brisbane and the Gold Coast. This role will focus on improvement and efficiency with the use of demand and labour standards in the preparation of workforce forecasts. This role will initially be a 3 month contract with a possible extension.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Manage and analyse labour to proactively meet operating trends, developing and implementing new strategies to ensure efficiencies to guest demand
- Develop, modify and maintain Manpower Plans and budget models based on business behaviour including costs, labour hours and leave management, advising on opportunities including roster to budget analysis in both pre and post period
- Create 2 year plans for required training, providing periodic training forecasts to the relevant key stakeholders to ensure adequate training resources are available
- Ensure all documentation, checklists and procedures are kept current in regards to Manpower Plans
- Actively participate in the Workforce Management Managers Committee by providing performance results and action plans for our Client
Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- Business Degree or tertiary qualifications and demonstrated experience in an equivalent role in business analytics
- Lean Six Sigma qualified preferred
- Experience in an analytical capacity with proven experience in preparation of detailed reports through to providing advice on data results and trends.
- Ability to breakdown complex information and present in a simple & effective manner
- Understanding of manpower planning methodologies, Enterprise Agreements & optimisation methodologies.
Please note this role requires travel to the Gold Coast (approximately 1-2 times per week).
If this sounds like you then Apply Now! Or for a confidential discussion for more information please contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7502 quoting reference # 187688