- Location: North Ryde
- Experience in Workday essential
- Initial 6 months contract + extensions
Working for a global Top ASX 30 Company. At present they are growing their team and looking for Workday Consultant.
We are looking to hire a Workday Consultant who will join an existing team of three and will be responsible for working with business stakeholders to gather requirements and implement configuration-based enhancements. The initial project will be to implement Workday Help and Workday assist. The successful candidate will be comfortable both with working with senior business stakeholders as well as configuration and implementation. There is an opportunity to extend this role long term beyond the initial implementation.
What we're looking for
- A minimum of 5 years functional and technical experience with Workday
- Experience working with global organisations
- Demonstrated experience in determining Workday Solution design and functional configuration
- Exposure and appreciation to agile software design and development practices
- Ability to work independently, as well as with teams across time zones
- Understanding of Workday HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Reporting, Security, Recruiting, and time tracking
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.email@example.com