My client, a leading Australian bank are looking to bring on a number of Senior Infrastructure Technical Leads. The Tech Leads will be the last point of contact for any Wintel Server related issues providing level 3-4 support. There is a strong emphasis on automation and at a minimum you will require strong Powershell scripting experience. This is an opportunity to cross more into the Infra Dev Ops space with automation being a high priority.
You will be acting as a liaison between all Windows workloads across the bank and take ownership around resolving queries with Windows Server performance, as the highest escalation point within the bank.
You will have a strong customer and team focus, and will be passionate about keeping abreadst leading technologies and certifications
- Work in a team of people delivering root cause analysis across multiple technologies
- Communicate across all levels of management (From Level 1 / Level 2 staff to Senior Directors)
- Pulling in resources from other teams as required, assigning investigation tasks and drawing on expertise as required across the greater support teams
- Effectively prioritise competing customer queries and manage workloads accordingly
Skills and Experience
- Strong automation skills in PowerShell are non-negotiable; Chef or Teradata will be desirable
- Understanding of CI/CD delivery models
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Architecture and Design-especially around technical documentation
- Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise scale multi domain windows environments across multi-hosted platform environments
- Tier 1 base tooling on Windows knowledge (Antivirus, Backup, Configuration Management)
Interested parties please apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 208861