Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Web Project Manager to manage projects from start to finish under a project management framework, making sure projects are completed on time, within budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope. They will work independently as part of dedicated project teams as well as collaboratively with the other ICT Group members.
This is a long-term contract for 6 Months + Possible 6 Month Extension, located at our Client's Bruce, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- At least 3 years' experience in managing projects within an IT development environment.
- Experience in overseeing, developing and delivering project documentation and reporting progress on delivery.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of working on websites to Australian Government standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: #205274
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.