The User Researcher will facilitate workshops with potential reuse agency stakeholders, to develop an understanding of the user needs to ensure effective adoption of the Permissions Capability. Primary outputs will be workshop design, user research findings, and test and acceptance criteri
- Conduct user research through workshops.
- Evaluate user feedback to contribute to the analysis of potential WofG use cases to reuse the Permissions Capability.
- Elicit and document a wide range information and develop high level business processes, program artefacts and presentations to senior stakeholders.
- Work with service designers and business analysts to conduct discovery research to understand and map existing processes and user needs.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in with the following: Ethnographic research, Interviews, Personas, User stories, Journey Maps, Card Sorting, Prototyping, Wireframing, Workshops
- Development of User Centred Design frameworks, including guidance material
- 5+ years' experience in User Research (Desirable)
Due to security clearance required for the role the candidate needs to be Australian Citizen to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 209318.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.