Are you interested in supporting businesses through large scale transformations, enabled by leading edge automation and technology solutions?
Do you want to know that the technology you implement can help them achieve great things?
This could be the role for you..
- Addressing performance, development and deployment issues across clients' portfolios
- Delivering RPA solutions and being first point of contact in case of any configuration issues for the team
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of automated processes
- Creation of automation architecture and solution proposals
- Develops RPA prototypes and Proofs of Concept
- Must have work experience with the UiPath RPA tool
- Experience in building RPA (Robotics Process Automation) solutions for clients (Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere)
- Identification and recommending of appropriate RPA technology platforms best suited for client requirements
- High level of proficiency in MS Office package, especially Excel and Access
- Analytical skills
What Our Client Offers You
- You will be working for a leading, niche RPA advisory firm who are globally recognised as a thought leader in this space
- They offer a flexible work policy and understand the need for a work life balance
- They strongly believe in investing in their team through continuous learning opportunities
- You will be actively involved in various functions of the business and will have the opportunity to work across all marketing functions independently and with a team
If you match the above requirements, please APPLY NOW!