Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a UX Designer (with excellent BA facilitation skills) to work on a long term, large scale project based in Adelaide CBD.
The ideal UX Designer, will have a blend of both designer (technical, design thinking) and Business Analysis (elicitation and definition) and can neatly fit as a technical or business resource.
Reporting to the Lead BA and ultimately Program Director, wo you will work across multiple exciting projects, in a really collaborative and forward-thinking team.
Specific duties include:
- UX> business>technical facilitation: Able to organise and facilitate customer focussed workshops, business engagement (e.g. run a design sprint) that are interactive and elicit quality, actionable requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of User Centred Design principles but experience in applying them in an environment where this is a new discipline and will require significant custodianship in conjunction with the Program Leadership team to deliver outcomes.
- Experience in both overall portal design and principles and also traditional form-based development.
- Experience in blending a rich functional and user environment including spatial, managed workflow, business rules engines, payment processing, data collection and customer messaging to develop a quality combined and integrated user experience.
- Develop and refine existing user journey maps including deepening or enhancing persona identification.
- Wire framing/rapid prototyping: Able to develop, demonstrate and iterate wireframes to define core user interactions, expectations and be used as the principle design requirement tool.
- Preferable: Experience with developing branding, CSS development and other technical design tools and artefacts.
This truly is a rare opportunity in Adelaide, so don't delay and APPLY NOW….or call Matthew Chatterton or Karen Detablan on 08 8112 7400 for more information.,