As a UX Designer, you will play a pivotal role in designing software and platforms that meet the needs of our client. The role has the responsibility of delivering great team member experiences and ensuring our propositions are brought to life through engaging interactions. Improving the user experience across all channels, you will IT Service more user-friendly and intuitive to keep things simple for our team members.
- Partner with other Service designers and team members to conduct design research and synthesis and translate findings into user interface
* Use research, insights and data to inform and iterate on all design decisions
* Develop wireframes, interaction prototypes, specifications and other design documents to
* communicate design ideas to project teams
* Lead user testing and stakeholder reviews to validate the efficacy of these solutions
* Be the custodian of user experience guidelines and ensure projects are delivered on time
* and effectively.
* Take a strategic, team member-first approach to everything you do.
* Work as part of the team to deliver positive customer sentiment and great business outcomes.
The UX designer will be a team player working in a cross-functional team Reporting to the Service Design Lead to help design a better team member experience. From conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, to translating them into concepts, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, this role really is an exciting chance to make an impactful difference to IT Service Transformation Program.
- Ideally you have prior experience working on team member experience project
* Experience in conducting UX research and implementing the insights into design
* Demonstrated experience across both Website, android and IOS platforms
* You have a human-centred approach and proven experience in delivering design outcomes based on human needs.
* Proven experience in the design and launch of new products/services and transformational
* Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
* You're excited about being part of digital transformation
* You deal with complexity by collaborating with colleagues, listening to customers, testing ideas and continuously learning.
* You take authorship for what you create.
Skills & Qualifications
* The company uses diamond design methodology but open to all structured approaches
At least 5 years' experience working on UX for large scale experiences
* Strong understanding of end to end UX process.
* Strong facilitation and workshopping skills.
* Strong understanding of UX research methodologies.
* Working within AGILE delivery teams and methodologies.
* Produce research reports and lo-fi sketches/wireframes/prototypes/user flows that articulate the structure and necessary steps a user needs to take in order to reach their goal.
* Data driven in your approach.
* Demonstrated work in the area of Innovation or technology.
* Experience presenting and communicating designs and research and design milestones - peers and senior stakeholders
* University Degree in Psychology/ Engineering/ Design or applicable UX academies.
* Strong experience building relationships with and influencing senior stakeholders
* IT Service or Retail industry experience preferred
* Experience working at scale
* Great attention to detail
* Keen interest in CX and customer innovation
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Reference: 201 896