- Mid level to Senior User Experience Design
- Agile development environment
- Initial 6 month contracts with view to extend
Our client is looking for a Mid level to Senior User Experience Designer with strong mobile applications, website and digital application project experience to join a growing, progressive and collaborative team.
Working within a large project-based environment, the successful UX consultant must be experienced working in agile teams, capable of supporting high profile and challenging pieces of work. The role will be mainly responsible for working on the design and wireframing phase of some major mobile (iOS mobile/tablet) native applications however will still involve some research, user journey and persona activities.
In order to be considered for the positions you must have:
- At least 5-7 years experience in User Experience.
- Experience working on native mobile applications, web portals and dashboard design.
- Agile environment experience.
- Experience with wireframing tools such as Axure, Balsamiq or Sketch.
- Skills in visual design and front end utilising the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.) would be highly beneficial.
- A collaborative nature with strong communication and people skills.
If you wish to apply for this role, please either send your resume via the link below or call Daisy on (02) 9409 4790 for a confidential discussion.