I am currently recruiting for a UI / UX Designer with experience working in either Banking and Finance OR within large corporate environments. This is a fixed term position within a bank with the view to go permanent, based in the Sydney CBD, to $135k package.
We require an experienced individual who is happy to be hands-on with the user interface and user experience design fostering customer centred design (CCD) to meet the needs of the business.
It's a small team where new internet and mobile platforms will be developed along with new CRM solution which will require UI/UX design.
You will be responsible for:
- Employing customer centred design and design thinking methodologies;
- Interpreting and representing customer feedback / needs in channel design through rapid prototyping;
- Incorporating usability, accessibility, responsive design principles in deliverables;
To be successful you will have:
- Proven digital design experience in corporate environments
- Good understanding of designing screens to influence usability, online behaviour, and path to purchase;
- Understanding of customer needs and ability to interpret that in user centred design;
- High level of competency in using design tools like Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Experience in documenting design artefacts;
- Good experience creating prototypes and working with prototyping software such as Axure;
- Good understanding of usability, accessibility, responsive design, and how to deliver it in digital system design;
We are recruiting for this position now so please apply.