- Lead a small team of UX and UI specialists
- ASX Listed, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 organisation
- Future career growth, flexible working, latest technology
About the Company:
ASX listed IT managed service provider, who have been in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for the last two years running. Work in trendy modern offices with the latest technology and ergonomic equipment with a company that are focused on utilising innovative technology to make a real difference to their clients.
About the Role:
Work as part of an Agile delivery team, mentoring a small team of UX and UI consultants. Lead design thinking, user experience and technical roadmap to deliver responsive interfaces across a range of platforms for a variety of client portfolios. The role will compromise of 50% - leadership, 30% - design thinking an UX and 20% - coding.
- Architect and deliver responsive interfaces across various platforms
- Define technical approaches and produce estimations
- Develop information architecture, including wireframes, sitemaps and user journeys
- Work as part of a team to design high quality digital products and websites
Skills and Experience:
- React coding experience
- Proficiency in either Axure or UxPin
- REST API integration
- Experience working with task runners, such as Gulp and Grunt
- Ongoing support and development for future career growth
- Great social calendar, including weekly social gatherings and sport events
- Flexible work from home programme
- Fresh fruit and discounted health insurance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 187902.