My client is a worldwide, well renowned technology business. They transform business through industry expertise and cutting-edge solutions embracing emerging technologies.
They are currently looking for a UI Designer for a long-term contract running until October next year. The role will give you the opportuntity to work for a leading consultancy working on-site at one of the worlds leading mining players here in Perth CBD.
We ideally want someone with proven work experience and candidates who have experience with designing maintenance or scheduling applications with automation as well as proficiency with tools for designing and prototyping such as Axure, Adobe XD/Illustrator or InVision.
Key skills include:
- Strong, recent, commercial experience as a UI designer for desktop;
- Experience in designing complex business applications and solutions;
- Any specific experience in designing maintenance and/ or scheduling applications with automation/optimisation is preferable;
- Familiarity with user-centric design (UCD), usability, accessibility principles and usability testing;
- Experienced and comfortable with business engagement and workshop facilitation to translate business requirements into UI design;
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with the functional and technical teams to ensure implementation feasibility in the Enterprise platform or solution landscape;
- Work for a leading, global IT company;
- Opportunity to work in various industry sectors, including mining;
- Perth CBD location;
- Friendly, culturally diverse environment.
If you have the required skills and experience above and would like to be considered, please apply now with a suitable resume. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Kate Ellis - 9423 1422 (Job reference 188968).