Our Federal Government Client is seeking skilled Specialist Systems Engineers to engage in the following deliverables:
- Providing extensive software engineering knowledge and skills to support Technical Leads in project delivery;
- Designing software according to industry, Program standards and practices;
- Effectively and efficiently building solution designs;
- Creating and managing NCIS environments;
- Applying agile development practices such as Development Operations (DevOps) and Infrastructure As Code (IAC);
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 + Possible 2x12 Month Extensions, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- At least 5 years demonstrated extensive software engineering knowledge and skills and experience building solution designs, providing system support and problem resolution.
- Well-developed leadership and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including project managers, technical leads and senior managers.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications skills, including demonstrated ability to effectively share information, provide specialist technical advice and develop quality documentation.
- Ability to shape strategic thinking, apply sound judgement and align operational activities with corporate goals.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: #205283
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.