Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Tester for a prominent and influential project. The project team is working on a whole of government web based service to improve collaboration and modernise the way important information is created, distributed and shared across government.
This is a contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Provide high quality test skills and expertise as part of a highly professional team.
- Plan and prepare relevant testing documentation (e.g. test cases, test scripts).
- Work within an agile development methodology to tight deadlines.
- Work closely with the development team in identifying bugs and assist with their rectification.
- Raise bugs/issues using Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Work with business analysts to review and clarify business requirements.
- Other duties as directed by the department's representative.
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Experienced in testing web based single page applications.
- Strong working knowledge of test management using Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Strong working knowledge of analysing requirements to create test cases and scenarios.
- Demonstrated testing experience in Agile teams and the ability to work to tight timeframes.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with specific attention to quality and understanding of complex business rules.
- Demonstrated 3+ years' experience as a Tester
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 208194
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.