Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Test Manager.
This is a long-term contract up for 9 months with months extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Overseeing in close liaison with the supplier the Test Strategy and Plan being developed by the supplier
- Working with external industry stakeholders to support industry testing activities
- Developing the Functional, System Integration and User Acceptance Test plans and supporting test scripts
- Managing and providing Functional and System Integration Testing (SIT) with the supplier and staff
- Overseeing the delivery of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with APVMA staff and external stakeholders
- Triaging issues and defects and managing reporting with the vendor
- Coordinating testers and oversighting test execution in accordance with the plan and timeframes as specified
To be successful in this role you should have:
A Minimum of five years' experience in managing delivery of ICT Testing for software projects.
Demonstrated proficiency in test planning and execution using current methodologies and toolsets
Demonstrated proficiency in writing documents can be easily understood by non-technical audiences, stakeholder management and ability to schedule and manage test resources.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #244163
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.