Client: Public Sector
Role: Test Analyst - AGILE- CMS/Digital/Web projects
Duration: 4 months rolling contract (Backfill role, so immediate start is required)
Hours of work: 8hrs per day, 40hrs per week no overtime required
Location: Bridge Street Sydney 2000
The Digital Services team is seeking an Agile Test Analyst to assist with a major re-platforming and content migration project. Prior experience within a government enviornment would be great!
- The role will carry out both manual and automated testing. It requires somebody that is self-motivated and resourceful, a keen problem solver that will enjoy learning about automation and building on our existing automation framework (Selenium Web driver, Java, Jenkins, Sauce Labs).
- The right candidate will have a good understanding of web accessibility and the WCAG 2.0 guidelines; this is a key part of the role.
- Previous experience testing websites using screen readers is necessary.
- Experience with CMS's- Content management systems (CMS), Squiz Matrix and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Experience with writing automation scripts with Webdriver.
- Experience with SoapUI or Postman.
- Experience and ability to develop and deliver applications testing services within agreed time, cost and quality expectations.
- Specific knowledge of a data extra tool being used for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for the Website Service.
- Develop detailed test plans and test cases from business process models and systems designs and providing status reporting against test plans for stakeholders.
- Work as part of the test team to develop the test strategy and plan for the re-platforming and migration of content.
- Write automated regression test scripts and ensure that appropriate testing tools have been selected and applied optimally.
- Carry out manual cross browser/device testing and accessibility testing using screen readers for web components and templates.
- Carry out functional testing of integrated components and templates within the CMS.
- Document defects in JIRA and participate in agile ceremonies.