Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Test Analyst to work in Adelaide on a contract until June 2022, with another 12 month extension highly likely after that.
Please note - due to security clearances needed, you must be an Australia Citizen
Skills and Experience required:
- A solid understanding of the SDLC with the demonstrated ability to define test conditions for given requirements.
- Design test cases and create test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided.
- Interpret, execute and record test cases in accordance with project test plans. Analyse and report test activities and results.
- Identifies and reports issues and risks.
- Ideally have experience in interface testing and SIT
- Experience in SOAP Ui, SQL, SAP or Data Analytics would be a bonus
- Experience working with Harnesses and Stubs
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and in a high pressure environment.
- ISTQB Foundation as a minimum is ideal (but not essential)
- Eligible for Base Line Security Clearance
- Experience in a COTS Application Life Cycle Management Tool - preferably HP
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration. Or call Jerry Belialba on 08 7078 8894
SA: LHS 296564