Our Agile Federal Government Client is seeking a Test Analyst for a non-ongoing role until June 2020 with extension options. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and requires candidates to be Australian citizens to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Testing systems, software, websites and services
- Assisting to develop test cases, write and execute test scripts
- Running manual and automation tests
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated 3-4 years of experience working as a Test Analyst in an Agile environment
- Proven ability in running manual and automation test
- In-depth ability in writing and executing test plans, developing test cases
- Experience in UI, SOA, Jira, Cucumber, SOAP UI is highly desired
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 200526.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.