The requirement is for experienced Test Analysts to be responsible for the integrity and quality of testing activities and deliverables undertaken by the department. The resources will be required to undertake the analysis of system requirements, defining the required test coverage, development of the testing artefacts including traceability matrices, test cases, executing system testing and evaluating the results and quality of the components under test.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum 3 years test analyst experience in system integration testing for large scale complex solutions in a highly pressured and dynamic environment.
- A current ISTQB Foundation qualification
- Knowledge in testing SAP CRM solutions and web-based applications, demonstrating participation in the various stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as a functional test analyst.
- Knowledge in ALM cycle management tool
- Experience working within an agile delivery environment and working with testing tools, including exposure to automation tools
- Demonstrated willingness and flexibility to change direction to suit changing priorities and multiple streams of work.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills of a high level.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 244113
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button