Telecommunications Technician/ Rigger
Working for one of the worlds leading communications company this role will support a national managed services program based out of central QLQ.
Requirements and responsibilities
- You will have a min 3 years of mobile technician experience on Nokia and Huawei equipment, including PIM and VSWR testing experience, advanced understanding of RF components and fault finding skills.
- You will have transmission experience with medium and high capacity microwave radio technology.
- DC system experience including rectifiers and PLC knowledge as well as external local alarm fault finding skills.
- Basic understanding of generators and the ability to deploy in pressure situations.
- Must be a CONFIDENT climber and happy to work at heights.
- You will be happy to be on call and occasionally working away from home for short periods.
- Preferred diploma in Telecommunications
- Huge bonus if you have rigging qualifications and experience.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 238295.